21.12.10

M ♥

One Kiss 


This one kiss that i'm talking about is the one only you can give to me, the only one that i will feel, with my soul, only by touching your sweet lips.
You are the one that can make me laugh when i'm sad, the one that makes me feel special.

Bob Marley once asked, "Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?"
No, I'm not satisfied, i need you to be by my side, every day, every night, for many years, i need to wake up by you and hear you say I  You, and i can't be without you, never again, i will fight for you and forever i will have you, i promise i won't let you down !
M. You make me wonder if this is a dream, but recently you came and changed me, for good, now i just don't imagine my life without you, without your perfect smile, your texts, everything.
You M. !

Sem comentários: